Skilled Southern California Advocates for Personal Injury Victims
We provide legal services to those who have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence of another person, company, government agency or any entity. We are assertive negotiators and litigators for people who need help recovering fair compensation for losses resulting from the negligent acts of others. We'll fight tirelessly on your behalf to obtain top dollar for your injuries, pain, and suffering. We understand that life after an injury is difficult - allow us to guide you each step of the way. We hold at-fault parties responsible for the medical bills, lost income, repair costs and other damages stemming from an accident, including pain and suffering. With offices in Southern California, we represent accident victims throughout all surrounding counties, and we are committed to providing reliable and responsive legal support.
Seeking Fair Recovery in a Full Range of Accidents
In our crowded and heavily mechanized world, mishaps occur regularly, often because of someone’s failure to exercise reasonable care. This can lead to injuries on streets and highways, on private or public property, in workplaces, and in the home. Our firm handles cases involving:
· Motor vehicle accidents — Collisions and other mishaps are all too common on the crowded Southern California roadways. Many of our clients come to us because of injuries sustained in auto accidents and rely on us to investigate and present their cases thoroughly.
· Truck accidents — If you were hurt in an accident involving an 18-wheeler, a delivery truck or any other large commercial vehicle, bringing a lawsuit for damages is complicated. There are usually multiple parties involved, each with an insurance company that will mount a defense. We know how to untangle the complex web of people and companies involved and can help you seek fair compensation.
· Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — With nothing to protect them, pedestrians and bicyclists often suffer serious injuries in traffic accidents. Whether you were the victim of a hit-and-run, were struck while in a crosswalk or were hurt while bicycling, we’ll investigate the accident, determine the causes and seek damages from all responsible parties.
· Premise Liabilty accidents — Slips and falls can result in broken bones, torn ligaments, and back and head injuries. We represent people hurt because of wet floors, uneven or broken sidewalks, poorly maintained stairways, broken handrails and other hazards. You can rely on our experience in holding property owners responsible for poor maintenance and failure to warn.
· Wrongful death — No amount of money can replace a loved one, but if your family member was killed due to the negligent acts of another, you may be entitled to money damages. We know how to effectively pursue wrongful death claims stemming from a variety of causes, including defective products, medical malpractice and motor vehicle accidents.
Our firm has the legal skills and resources to determine who is at fault and to pursue all sources of monetary recovery for those injured by another’s conduct. We can negotiate with insurance companies and their adjusters and assemble the evidence and witness testimony needed to present your case in court.
The Law Offices California Injury, PLC in Southern California, handles a wide variety of personal injury cases. Call us at 888-999-0828 or contact us online to arrange your free and confidential consultation. It costs you nothing to have us assess your case and learn about your options.
California Attorneys Represent Victims of Repetitive Stress Injuries
The lawyers at California Injury, PLC represent employees throughout California who develop repetitive stress injuries on the job over the course of months or years of work. Workers’ compensation doesn’t just apply to those who suffer single accidents on the job: it also provides benefits for employees who become injured due to repetitive motions caused by repeated tasks or extended exposure. With these types of injuries, workers may sustain damage to their wrists, their backs, their knees, and other body systems over the course of their employment. If you have suffered a work-related injury due to repetitive motion or long-term exposure, our knowledgeable and trustworthy attorneys can help you pursue the benefits you deserve.
CALIFORNIA ADVOCATES HANDLE A RANGE OF REPETITIVE MOTION CLAIMS
Our bodies aren’t designed for factory work or office jobs where we must repeat the same motions over and over again. Those actions can strain muscles and tendons, even when there is no heavy lifting involved. In fact, an activity as basic as typing can cause a debilitating condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. This injury affects the median nerve, which runs the length of the arm, passes through the carpal tunnel in the wrist, and ends in the hand. Carpal tunnel symptoms such as tingling and numbness in the fingers and pain in the wrist and hand are common reasons for extended absences from work.
We have successfully helped injured workers get workers’ comp benefits from their employers for these and other types of repetitive motion injuries:
· Tendonitis and tendinosis
· Back strain and disc injury
· Knee and ankle injury
· De Quervain syndrome (inflammation of the tendons that control thumb movement)
· Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
If you’ve suffered one of these injuries or another condition related to your work activity, we will seek the compensation you deserve for medical costs, lost wages, and other losses covered by workers’ compensation.
PROVEN LITIGATORS HANDLE CLAIMS INVOLVING LONG-TERM EXPOSURE
In addition to handling claims for clients who’ve suffered repetitive stress injuries, our firm represents workers whose long-term exposure to environmental conditions on their jobs have injured or sickened them. We are advocates for employees such as factory workers who’ve suffered hearing loss due to sustained loud noises or have been injured from repeated exposure to machinery vibrations. We also handle claims for workers whose jobs require them to handle chemicals when they’ve suffered toxic exposure over time. In these and other situations, our experienced attorneys will help you through the process of applying for workers’ compensation benefits and appealing a claim denial.
Contact our California workers’ comp lawyers for your repetitive stress injury.
At The Law Offices of California Injury, PLC we provide skilled representation to workers throughout California who’ve suffered repetitive stress injuries or illnesses on the job. We will seek the workers’ comp benefits you’re entitled to and vigorously appeal denials of your claim. Call us at 888-999-0828 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.